Sunday, June 29, 2008

Whirl Wind Weekend


Vintage Button
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
I just got back from the show and I hopefully will have lots of pictures. I did not take pictures of everyone that I wanted to get but I'm exhausted! Luckily I do have artwork at home that I can take pictures of. 10 hours of sleep in 3 days is not enough! I came home early because the girls are tired too. Just in time because it started to rain just as we got home. I hope this rain stops so the exhibitors don't get their displays soaked. It's the only problem with outdoor shows, the unpredictable weather.
We had to drive home with the windows wide open because my friend kept her fabric in mothballs and I get ill from the smell of it. Thankfully I didn't have to pull over. I have 2 huge contractor garbage bags full of fabric. Plus clothes and the girls received some toys too. They are wearing ballet shoes and received these cute little coin purse socks.
This pictures is from the tank top I made. It's a vintage button that reminds me of an eyeball. It's a bad picture because you can't tell it has a rainbow finish.
I hope everyone had a fun and exciting weekend like I did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fun weekend! :)
Mothballs always remind me of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I think it's because the book said they were in the pockets of the fur jackets! ;) Glad you made it home okay!