Thursday, June 26, 2008

Vivo Barefoot Liu


Vivo Barefoot Liu
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
Here is a picture of my very comfy Vivo Barefoot sneakers! Can you see how thin the soles are? You can feel everything when you walk, it's so cool. I definitely can feel that I'm walking different. I'm hoping, since it's supposed to be more natural, I will strengthen my leg muscles differently. I still have a tendency to pop my hip when I turn and carry something heavy. It doesn't hurt it just means a trip the chiropractor.
There's an article that is written about why we should walk barefoot as much as possible. By wearing shoes we aren't helping ourselves but we are making it harder for our bodies to work properly. Here's the link for the article. It's really long, so bring munchies and a drink. Enjoy

No comments: