Wednesday, July 30, 2008

If it Doesn't Kill You,


storm
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
it only makes you stronger. I would like to know if the person who said that lived through whatever catastrophe they were talking about. Just when I think I was sure if I couldn't handle working 28 hours in 3 days.... My favorite boss calls me up and asks me to work 10 more hours this week. The other woman I work with at night, fainted and was in the hospital. She's okay, she's going through tests to see why it happened. I had a feeling something was going to happen to her. She has quite a few problems like something with her back, carpal tunnel plus something neurological. She can't feel her hands so she doesn't feel pain. She had been talking about neck pain she was having when I worked on Weds night of last week. On Sunday night she seemed better almost like her body was over compensating for her. She kept nodding her head which is very unlike her to do and I said something to her because she claimed she was feeling better. So I'm hoping they find out what's wrong with her and she gets better!
I will be working 36 hours this week and probably 6 days in a row! Hopefully not anymore than that because I will need a break!
I love this picture. I took it when we had those thunderstorms rolling through last week!
I will have to put major crafting on hold. I did finish a shirt for my oldest for school. Picture coming soon. Really!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some much needed rest!! Wow! And that thunderstorm photo looks beautiful!