Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ruffle skirt


Ruffle skirt
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
The sun actually came out today and I finished the newest skirt for my youngest. I decided to try something new and added a ruffle on the bottom of this skirt. You can't see it very well in this picture but I have others. I will post them later on.
With all the rain this weekend my girls were playing Mary Poppins. My youngest insisted it still might rain, so out came the umbrella. I think it completes the outfit.
I have a wedding the first weekend of June and a Bridal Shower the weekend before. My husband wants to give a gift certificate to his business but I'm thinking maybe Homekeeping by Martha Stewart.
I actually read the whole thing! It has so much great information that I may buy it as a bridal gift. They are rushing the wedding because they are buying a house. Houses get bought up quickly where they are moving, so I understand the rush. They also have been engaged forever so it's not surprising that it would happen this quickly.  So I thought it would be a perfect bridal/house gift.  They are asking for gifts from Home Depot and Bed Bath and Beyond.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, do you have an official pattern for that patchwork skirt. It is so cute and it occurs to me that I have one last remaining child who will wear a skirt (all the other kids are wither boys or won't wear skirts anymore). And, goodness knows, I have lots of scraps...