Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mommy's helper


Mommy's helper
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
It's sometimes hard with little ones to get things done that you need to. Now that my youngest is 3 I thought we could do some work together in the studio.
Here she is happily hammering away at the tiniest piece of metal. I finished switch plates that will be patinated tonight. Well they better be, I have a blood blister on my ring finger that says so. I don't do hard work with pain for nothing around here.
My part time job has been going well. I know I've only worked 2 days but I'm trying to be positive. I do have to say that groceries stores are filthy dirty places! I had to line and level yesterday and my fingers were black from all the dust. I think they need to wipe down things and not dust. All it does is redistribute the dust to another aisle! So what's your least favorite thing about grocery stores?

No comments: