I've finished the socks. I'm pretty happy with them, since the yarn is from leftover sweaters. They are a little long but that's fine. I like the stripes.
Here is what I was working on before the socks but didn't take pictures since the camera wasn't working.
I decided I like the larger bird pattern better. The smaller one's I just couldn't get the heads to look right. It was either to big or to small. Of course once I know something will work out I have to make a lot of them to make.
So I will be busy. The small one's are for an ornament that I've worked on before and I know works. I wanted to make a whole bunch of them, so I can pick and choose the colors. Maybe I'll think of something new while I'm working on all of this.