Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Birthday...


Today is my husband's birthday.  Happy Birthday honey!  The big 40, which is not old and if anyone who is reading this and thinks that.  Well then, you must be 7 years old.  
My great grandmother lived to be 103 and that is an accomplishment.  She kicked butt in playing hot hands.  She mainly spoke Italian and well  you just can't argue with someone who's way older than you and smacking your hands bright red.  She was an amazing woman.  
My in laws are taking us out for dinner.  So I'm off the hook for making an amazing meal and a cake.  So it's a treat for me too!
It should be a nice relaxing evening watching one of his birthday gifts.  I bought Art School Confidential.  Which I already watched because I bought it used and wanted to make sure it worked.  He often buys movies and doesn't watch them.  Nothing more frustrating to stop and clean the DVD or realize there's a scratch on it.  
I know he will read this and I wanted to include a picture of him but I didn't have any.  I did find out that I have tons of pictures on my hard drive that I didn't know existed.  This picture is pretty right?  I didn't take it.  Nor did he because we don't live by water and I'm pretty sure Lake Erie has never had a sunset as cool as this.  There's also pictures of people I don't know.  I don't know if they are part of some program exercise to learn how to use the program features or what.  They are just portraits that look like they were taken from the 80's.  Big hair, big glasses not worth keeping.  
He should have been a leap year baby but he's mother just couldn't hold out those few extra hours.  At 10 lbs and 24 inches long, I'm surprised she didn't ask to have him removed earlier.  

No comments: