Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yankee Gift Exchange

Here's the goodies I received from the party. A box, a sheep, ribbon and this cute Dick and Jane fabric. I can't decide if I want to make a skirt out of this or an apron for my youngest. I have many things to finish up, so I have time to decide.
To finish my last gifts I had to place an order at Superbuzzy. I've always wanted to want to buy something from Superbuzzy after seeing all the cute purchase from Wee Wonderfuls and many other blogs. But I never have really needed anything until now. I bought lots of trim to finish my felt pencil rolls for my daughter's and neice. The idea is from the creative family by Amanda Soule. It's so easy to make, the hardest part is how to decorate them. Plus they are in pieces so I can work on it in front of my children and they have no clue what I'm doing.

No comments: