Monday, December 15, 2008

Last Bought Gift


Purse
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
This is the last gift that I had to buy, my husband has to take care of his father's gift bag. So I am off the hook! Isn't it pretty? I love the color, the fabrics and the ribbons! I think I may buy myself one in June when my friend does the summer show in town.
It's really well made and she loves making them. So I couldn't resist buying one for my SIL. I hope she likes it.
With Christmas right around the corner, I've been thinking of next year and things I want to do. I think I'm going to make a list for myself on the side bar. There's so many projects and well if it's not nailed down around here the lists disappear into my children's hands.

1 comment:

Maria Rose said...

I love that you are already thinking about 2009 projects!