Sunday, November 11, 2007

10 Little Fairies In A Row

Today is the day that I show off some of my crafts. Are you ready? Christmas Wee Fold Fairies!!! Most of them are going to a local gallery and I am going to try to put a few in my Etsy shop. When I set it up, so give it a few days if you're interested. I started making these last year (well fairies and ornaments). They were for a fund raiser and people just liked them so much. I've been making them ever since. These are my first group of fairies that I knew what they were going to be. Usually I look at what I have and start creating. I hope you like them.

The first ten and then the second ten.
This one, I love how the belt turned out.
This fairy makes me smile. Is she French or just stylish?
She came out a little blurry but I love the trees. It was a little tough getting the ornaments in between the beads but I think it works.

No comments: