Friday, October 31, 2008

Mystery Bird


Mystery Bird
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
Look at this cute little birdie that was eating my raspberries. I don't know what it is. I almost think it's related to a cardinal because of the mask it has around it's eyes but see the bright yellow on the tail, I'm clueless. There was a whole flock of them and unfortunately my back kitchen window is extremely dirty. So the shots look kind of hazy. I took lots of pictures before they saw me and scattered. Only 3 came out and the 3rd one has a bird in motion but I thought it was cool.
So I know today is Halloween, Happy Halloween to all. I have to work which is okay because we only get 4 trick or treats. I also didn't decorate because of the puppy. I'm afraid his tail would take out my really nice decorations I put in the windows by the front door. A puppy's tail can seriously do some damage, without having a clue that the tail is the cause of the damage.
I'm working on the Village Frock right now and hope to be done Sunday evening. I'm probably being way optimistic considering I have to work 8 hour shifts between now and Sunday. It's good to have goals.
I'm wondering what other people are working on for winter. This fall, have you started Holiday projects yet?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cedar Waxwings, I think. There were a whole bunch here in the fall. Apparently climate change is moving their migratory patterns.
At least, according to my birdwatcher parents. I could be wrong.

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I love little birds! I have a fun post today regarding birds if you wanna check it out!! ;)