Tuesday, October 7, 2008

When You Give A Ten Year Old A Camera...


dogshow19
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
This is what may happen. See this picture of my butt? This is how almost all of the pictures my daughter took from the dog show look like! Seriously! If it's not my butt, it's my SIL's butt or crotch shots. You would think that she was a teenage boy with raging hormones. I don't think she realized what was in frame and how it was going to look. All the close up shots are of behinds or headless people. I got a good laugh out of this! I'm going to show her when she gets home. There is a puppy in the picture, really. You just see the stinky end!
I will be updating my etsy shop in a week or two. I'm going to be stocking it with recycled sweater book mark kits and wee folk doll kits. I know that people are hurting for $$$ and I thought I can keep my prices lower if I make kits. Plus it's more enjoyable when the boring stuff like cutting and wrapping of the doll body is done for you!
In awesome news I have 2 days off this week. More like 3 because I worked Sunday at midnight till 4am Monday morning! So I'm working on getting the kits and instructions together and I'm having testers line up. I've been making both of these for a while. So I want to get a fresh look at what problems might come up!

No comments: