Thursday, October 30, 2008

Stubbypencil.com


Stubbypencil.com
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
Here's the abridged version of what I bought for Christmas. I'll work clockwise and start at the top. The bird notebook I bought for my girls and my niece. It's made from 100% recycled paper. The smaller Les Chiens notebook is for my brothers and my SIL also 100% recycled paper. The large triangular pencils in the package are for my youngest. The Plan City shape pencils were a freebie (the 4 individual pencils hanging out there)! Woohoo! In the center are holiday Smencils. They smell delicious! I also bought everyone a pencil sharpener that has 3 sizes for different their sharpening needs. Last but the yummiest is the Colored Smencils for all. These smell so good, I want to lick them but that would be wrong.  My brother and SIL I figured can share them. At least I hope so! I also received a free tote bag because I spent over $100. I really am super duper pleased with my purchases. They are definitely on my must buy from again list. Maybe for me and the hubby next year!
I was just links items from their store and it seems they don't offer the Plan City shape pencils as a freebie anymore.  It is now a keychain.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, NOOOOO!

I found out my Christmas present!

Don't worry, I love it!