Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I Voted Today!


Mystery Birds
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
I voted and while people usually shun from telling who they voted for. I'm going to tell you! I vote the Green Party and all Democratic. My crazy reasoning is because I felt the that neither candidate really spoke to me. It was like choosing to be inflicted with crabs or syphilis! I do not want to get either and now I can bitch if things are crappy. If things go great then well I can't complain now. I would have voted for Obama if I had to pick between only the two but luckily there were other choices. Also I think we need a really conservative Congress who will penny pinch the crap out of the budget. Cut back on unnecessary spending and hopefully turn this country around. That's all my political talk because I honestly do not know what I'm talking about.
Has anyone heard about these "Passive Homes" that the Germany government is telling new builders they must create? Plus giving incentives for existing home owners to remodel their homes to be compliant! Plus these homes are crazy energy efficient! Like 80-90%. It's insane! It has to do with super insulation and some other things. On top of all this great stuff I've found they use Rockwool to insulate! I've never heard of it and what you've never heard of it either? It sounds way safer than fiber glass & way more energy efficient. Of course it's more expensive. Well I guess you can never have your cake and eat it too!

No comments: