Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Happy Blogiversary To Me!

Well I thought next week was when I started my blog.  Little did I realize it was before my youngest birthday.  I have been working like a little elf, trying to finish a birthday dress for her!  I'm in the final phase.  I have to leave for work in ten minutes, so I think it's going to be coming with me.  Since I'm trying to clear out my clutter.... I will be giving away some things that have lost themselves in the mess of my  house.  I originally would have done it on my blogiversary but no time.  Plus, like my last give away I need people to spread the so I have people give stuff to!  So after the 10th, I will be posting some cute and fun stuff to win!  Pass it on!  Unless you want it all to yourself! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Happy Blogivesary! :) And many more to come! Make a wish!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!!!