Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Early Halloween


P B Skull glasses
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
I saw this in the Pottery Barn catalog and had to have them! Unfortunately they weren't for sale yet. It greatly pisses me off when someone advertises something for sale and then it's unavailable. Well I checked the website on a whim today and the glasses are for sale! Woo hoo! I ordered 2 sets because we have children and I'm not going to let them near them. Just in case they do get near them, we have back ups!  I still want the shaker but it's not available.  
We have my SIL's puppy this week. He's already been to the vet once because he was sick. Puked up his lunch yesterday and was just very lethargic. She thought he may have eaten a rock, so my brother picked him up and took him. Turns out he didn't eat a rock, he's just constipated. Oh joy. Plus he probably picked up a bug from the dog show we were just at. So there will be very little blogging this week. Taking care of two dogs is exhausting! Plus our pup is now sick. He thankfully didn't puke, yet. He hasn't been that hungry for dinner so. Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow.
Since nothing is happening here, you may enjoy reading this.  An article about my husband in a local newspaper, it talks about what he does.   

1 comment:

futuregirl said...

I love those, too! Great score! :)