Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Vintage Fabulous


vintage
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
Here's the first of the many vintage items I received from my Uncle. Three leather purses which are in excellent condition. The two black ones have mirrors glued in them, which is really cool. They are big and thick mirrors, it's cool to see how purses were made in those days. The one on the left does have a glue issue. The top separated from the locking enclosure but they can be glued back together.
Also check out the gorgeous Hawaiian fabric! I love the colors, my favorite green. I'm guessing it's from the early 70's or late 60's. I'm sure it was probably my mother's because I don't think my grandmother was into sewing. I know a lot of her stuff was packed up and put away when she passed away.
I've had enough of the late night shifts. I just can't do it anymore. My sleep debt is sky rocketing like our nation's debt and it has to stop.
I've asked to not work Weds overnights. My park jobs at home are getting worse and worse. My husband didn't think it was possible but I can park the car sideways when backing up! Also I've totally messed up paying 2 bills this month. I sent my phone bill check to the student loan billing place and the verizon check went to the ACS billing. Now ACS cashed the Verizon check but Verizon denies receiving payment. I'm guessing they tossed it out because the check should have been cashed a week ago. I've checked my check book and it's not there. I remember giving my husband both envelopes when he went to the post office. So there's a check out there that will expire in less than 60 days. I'm not going to cancel it because I'm not going to pay $50 for a check that no one can cash at this point. Also they have to match my Sharpie marker that I used to alter it.
There's my life, woohoo to catching up on my sleep.

No comments: