Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wee Folk Bunnies


Wee Folk Bunnies
Originally uploaded by catscluttercrafts
I feel that I have been slacking on blogging. I've been picking up hours at work to compensate for the show. Plus the food co-ops are starting up and the money goes quickly! But I won't have to buy much during the summer/fall months.
These cute little bunnies are for Easter and going to a local gallery to be sold. Well hopefully! I wanted 10 but they take forever to make! Needle felting while fun, just doesn't go quickly. Well at least for me but I've very picky!
I am going to make a few alterations to make these guys easier to make. So next time they will go a little bit quicker?
I am going to be having a give away next week for a bee ornament I made! It has a quirk and I would like it to go to a good home! So tell you friends and Monday I will post! Hopefully!
I'm going back to working Sunday overnights so hopefully I won't be so bloody tired. Our company is looking to save money on having things delivered and our store went through a trial run. Our shelves looked soooo bare. Also it doesn't help that the only other grocery store in town closed at the end of February. So that means a lot more customers!!!! At all times of the night! It doesn't bother me, I just wish the younger kids would have a better work ethic! Seriously, I have never heard so many negative thoughts in my life. All I can think is you are sooo lucky to have a job right now.
If our store paid more they would have more of an adult workers but they start .25 cents more than minimum so no adult wants to work here! Plus the management never does anything about the poor attitudes, taking of long breaks, goofing off, etc....
Which brings me to what am I going to do when my youngest is in school full time in 2 years?!!? I do not want to work full time. I don't want a real job with real responsibilities! Family life already fulfills that for me. I like that I can work in 2 different departments and not be bogged down by the problems that go on in both. I like that I'm active and walk around a lot in the one department and that the other one is very physical! It makes me feel like I'm not such a wimp!
Thank goodness there is still over a year left! Lots of time for contemplation!

No comments: