Saturday, December 8, 2007

Butterfly Is Done!

I finished the butterfly and wasn't sure if I was going to post it. Since I've been blogging for 1 month today, I thought I should make an effort to get it up today. Next and finally is the snail. One more gift and Christmas may be done. Well I do have to wrap gifts next.
Since Christmas is around the corner and the clutter around here is out of control. I'm going to be ebaying off unplayed with toys. My oldest is having a problem keeping the playroom clean. I'm not going to tell her because like any child, she will dig in her heels, cry about and tell me she can't live without them. If I get rid of them slowly, she'll never know. Then I won't feel like she is forever picking up after herself and never getting the job done!
I've also realized if anyone decided to rob us at night, they would kill themselves from the clutter. I have a hard time navigating the clutter in the dark. Well plus the cats. The youngest doesn't like moving even if you are about to step on her. She'd rather trip you and watch you go down. So she can pounce on you and declare victory! She just doesn't realize I can never be defeated! I now walk with a shuffling kicking motion. So if my foot does make contact with her, she will be pushed out of my way.

No comments: